Sunday 5 April 2015

All the videos, and prepping the rigging

I uploaded the final moving map videos from last year's sailing trip today, so why not visit the new "video" page and see what's available!

This means I have no more excuses for not getting on with the preparation for this year, which is just as well given how close we are to the launch date. Worm has had a coat of Woodskin, both inside and out, and since she is outside it has dried well, despite the low temperature. I hope to get another coat on before she is put on the roof for the trip north on Tuesday.

One of the shroud deadeyes got damaged somehow, and I spotted this when going over the rigging. Julian took a break from his O.U work to repair it with epoxy, so my next task is to sand it down to make it match the others. There is more sanding to do on the mast hoops, so that is today's task.

No comments: